Production & Financial Highlights
- With 100% capacity utilization, NALCO’s Panchpatmali Mines achieved highest ever Bauxite transportation of 72.31 lakh MT in FY 2018-19.
- Alumina Refinery achieved highest ever Alumina Hydrate production of 21.53 lakh MT in FY 2018-19 with 102.5% capacity utilization
- Metal production highest in FY 2018-19 since last 8 years.
- NALCO way ahead of its Private Sector Peers by registering EBIDTA Margin of 28%.
- Net sales turnover of Rs.11,386 crore, a growth of 21% over last year, highest since inception.
- NALCO breaks its 2017-18 record, registers best performance in a decade with Rs.1,732 Crore Net profit in 2018-19, a growth of 29% over previous year.
- NALCO achieved highest ever export earning of Rs. 4,793 crore in FY 2018-19 registering a growth of 18% over previous year.
- Record 115% dividend for FY 2018-19 (90% interim dividend paid and final dividend of 25% recommended by the Board), highest ever since inception