Production & Financial Highlights
- With 100% capacity utilization, NALCO’s Panchpatmali Mines achieved highest ever Bauxite transportation of 73.02 lakh tonne in FY 2019-20.
- Alumina Refinery achieved highest ever Alumina Hydrate production of 21.61 lakh tonne in FY 2019-20 with 103% capacity utilization
- Steam Generation Plant (SGP) of Alumina Refinery has generated net power of 530 million unit in FY 2019-20 which is highest ever since inception
- Metal production in FY 2019-20 was 4.18 lakh tonne with 91% capacity utilisation
- Net sales turnover of Rs.11,386 crore in FY 2018-19, a growth of 21% over last year, highest since inception.
- NALCO breaks its 2017-18 record, registers best performance in a decade with Rs.1,732 Crore Net profit in 2018-19, a growth of 29% over previous year.
- NALCO achieved highest ever export earning of Rs. 4,793 crore in FY 2018-19 registering a growth of 18% over previous year.
- Record 115% dividend paid for FY 2018-19 (90% interim and 25% final), highest ever since inception