Production & Financial Highlights
- 960 pots operating first time in history of last 41 years of the Company was achieved in FY 2021-22. The Smelter plant operated at full capacity in FY 2021-22 producing 4.6 Lakh MT Aluminium Metal. The Smelter performance continued in FY 2022-23 producing 4.6 Lakh MT Aluminium Metal, with all 960 pots in operation.
- FY 2021-22: Record performance breaking previous records with 100% capacity utilisation in Aluminium Smelter and Alumina Refinery.
- FY 2021-22: The Company achieved highest ever Bauxite production of 75.11 lakh tonne in FY 2021-22.
- FY 2021-22: Capitalising the market opportunity the Company could achieve high sales realisation, positively impacting the top line and bottom line. Revenue achieved Rs. 14,181 crore and Highest ever PAT of Rs. 2,952 crore achieved.
- FY 2022-23: The Company continued with same operational performance in the year FY 2022-23. The Company continued with full capacity utilisation by operating 960 pots for the 2nd consecutive year.
- FY 2022-23: The Company achieved highest ever production & Sales performance as follows: (1) Highest ever Bauxite excavation of 75.51 lakh tonne. (2) Highest Aluminium Metal production of 4.6 Lakh MT for the 2nd consecutive year. (3) Highest ever cumulative metal sale of 4.64 lakh tonne, highest ever domestic metal sale of 4.39 lakh tonne achieved by NALCO.
- Even with subdued pricing situation, with focus on domestic market the Company achieved highest ever revenue from operation of Rs.14,255 Crore. However, with increase in input cost the PAT achieved was Rs. 1,544 crore.