Registration of MSEs in Trade Receivable Discounting System (TReDS)
The scheme for setting up and operating the institutional mechanism for facilitating the financing of trade receivables of MSMEs from corporate and other buyers, including Government Departments and Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs), through multiple financiers is known as Trade Receivables Discounting System (TReDS). This platform operates as per the TReDs guidelines issued by Reserve Bank of India.
Salient Features of TReDS
- Unified platform for Sellers, Buyers and Financiers
- Eliminates Paper
- Easy Access to Funds
- Transact Online
- Competitive Discount Rates
- Seamless Data Flow
- Standardised Practices
Benefits for sellers (MSEs)
- Best discount rate due to participation of Multiple Financiers in auction.
- Efficient capital deployment
- Timely receipt of funds
- Cost & paperwork reduction
- Helpful in Business growth due to improved liquidity
- Increased Transparency
National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) is registered with TREDS platform of Receivables Exchange of India Ltd (RXIL), a joint venture by SIDBI & NSE.
MSEs are required to register themselves in RXIL to avail the benefits of TReDS.
Website Address for registration: https://www.rxil.in