- Lowest cost producer of Alumina and Bauxite in the World in 2020 (as per Wood Mackenzie Report).
- Second highest Net Foreign Exchange Earning CPSE in the Country in FY 2018-19 (as Public Enterprises Survey Report by DPE).
- Net Profit for FY 2020-21 has jumped by 840% to Rs.1299.53 crore compared to Rs.138 crore in FY2019-20.
- Achieved highest ever Bauxite production (73.65 Lakh tonne) since inception in FY 2020-21.
- Mining Lease deed of Utkal-D Coal block executed in March, 2021.
- Highest ever export metal sale of 1.92 lakh tonne achieved surpassing the previous best of 1.47 lakh tonne achieved decade back in 2009-10.
- Total procurement through GeM portal is approx. Rs. 343.19 Crores in FY 2020-21, against Rs. 8.42 crores achieved in 2019-20.
- Against mandated procurement target of 25% from MSEs, NALCO achieved 30.42% of total procurement in FY 2020-21.