- The Company achieved full capacity production of 4.6 lakh tonne, with all 960 POTs in operation in its Aluminium Smelter for the first time since inception.
- The Company achieved highest ever Bauxite production of 75.11 lakh tonne in FY 2021-22.
- Alumina Refinery achieved Alumina Hydrate production of 21.22 lakh tonne in Alumina Refinery, which is 101.05 % capacity utilization.
- Highest ever sales revenue of Rs.14,181 Crore achieved during 2021-22, surpassing the previous best of Rs.11,499 Crore achieved. (FY 2018-19)
- Highest ever PAT of Rs. 2,952 Crore achieved during 2021-22, surpassing the previous best of Rs. 2,381 crore achieved. (FY 2006-07)
- 5th stream refinery expansion project boundary wall construction completed on 11.02.2022.
- Utkal D & E Coal Mining Agreement Signed with MDO in Mar’ 2022.
- Lean Slurry ash disposal system of CPP was commissioned on 31st July’21. This facilitates pumping of ash slurry from CPP to mine void of Talcher coal fields.
- Total procurement through GeM portal is Rs. 1,828.32 Crores (excluding Caustic Soda) in FY 2021-22, which is about 433% more than FY 2020-21. (Rs.343.19 Crores)