Recent Updates Archive
- Geological Survey of India (GSI), under the aegis of Ministry of Mines is organizing a national event to mark the Handing over of 100 G4 Mineral Blocks by GSI to the State Governments on September 8th, 2021, at 3 PM at New Delhi with FICCI. Click here to register.
- NOTICE Regarding Employment Fraud
- KIND ATTENTION: SHAREHOLDERS (Updation of E-mail Ids & Mobile Numbers)
- Global Tender Enquiry (GTE) for Engagement of EPCM Consultant for Establishing Facility for Aluminium Alloy Melting, Slab Casting and Flat Rolled Products Production Facility at Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Request for Expression of Interest for Lithium Ore Offtake from reputed Indian Firm(s) / Lithium Processing Technologist / Consortium from prospective mining facilities of KABIL and its international partners for import of ore/product to India
- Contribute your rendering of the National Anthem of India at: https://rashtragaan.in/
- Result of Graduate Engineers Through GATE-2020
- List of Shortlisted Candidates for Group Discussion / Personal Interview for Selection of Assistant Manager (Finance) – E02 Against Advertisement No 10200101.
- List of Short-listed Candidates for GET-2020 Interview.
- Recruitment of Doctors-2020
- NIT for Engagement of Consultant for preparation of EIA and EMP study to obtain EC to set up High End Aluminium Alloy project by “Utkarsha Aluminium Dhatu Nigam Ltd.”
- Deposit of one time Registration fees for PRMBS
- Covid Mailer from Ministry
- Integrated Govt. Online Training ( iGOT) courses on DIKSHA platform on Covid 19 pandemic
- Circular: Integrated Govt. Online Training (iGOT) courses on DIKSHA platform on COVID-19 pandemic
- EOI – for SUPPLY, INSTALLATION, OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE OF GPS & GPRS BASED INTEGRATED RAKE TRACKING SYSTEM IN CAPTIVE POWER PLANT, ANGUL, ODISHA
- Advertisement of PESB for the post of Director(Commercial)
- The corrigendum against the Advt. no 10200101
- Joint Venture agreement for Khanij Bidesh India Ltd. (KABIL) signed in presence of Hon’ble Minister of Mines Shri Pralhad Joshi by NALCO, HCL and MECL under Ministry of Mines, GoI.
- Revision of PRMBS contribution for 2019-2020
- Call for vendor registration from SC/ST entrepreneurs
- Information about common knowledge Management portal for CPSEs
- Public Information